In Thought

Because We Know Nothing

Is there anything that you afraid will happen to yourself or someone you care the most?
I bet you'll answer yes (or maybe just me). I myself have something that I thought I cannot throw it well or at least without crying so hard and have a bad-tempered for several days.
I Thought that until God proves me otherwise.
A God who has created you, He knows you more than yourself. When you think you can't afford anymore, He shows your true strength.
Well, Bad things happened recently and In fact everything is okay. I don't even cry a single tear (I amazed with myself for this reason) Some questions meet the answer by themselves. Someone asked me quietly, Fa, Why do you spend your precious time for dizzying something you can't control? Why do you still regret something that can't be fixed? If you don’t have any good reason for that, oh please, let it go! 

Furthermore, human can’t stop learning. In each event, there are lessons that must be understood if you don’t want to do remedial. Then, when you got the point, everything becomes easier.

And guess what, you also get the bonus : precious lesson called experienced.
The lesson that tells you, that maybe you know nothing. We do not even smart enough to know what is good for ourselves.

ÙˆَعَسَÙ‰ Ø£َÙ†ْ تَÙƒْرَÙ‡ُوا Ø´َÙŠْئًا ÙˆَÙ‡ُÙˆَ Ø®َÙŠْرٌ Ù„َÙƒُÙ…ْ ÙˆَعَسَÙ‰ Ø£َÙ†ْ تُØ­ِبُّوا Ø´َÙŠْئًا ÙˆَÙ‡ُÙˆَ Ø´َرٌّ Ù„َÙƒُÙ…ْ Ùˆَاللهُ ÙŠَعْÙ„َÙ…ُ ÙˆَØ£َÙ†ْتُÙ…ْ لاَ تَعْÙ„َÙ…ُونَ

“Perhaps you hate something, even though it is very good for you, and may (also) you like something, even though it is very bad for you; Allah knows, while you do not know.” (Al-Baqarah: 216)

This ignorance should make us more grateful, work and pray harder. So that at least our desire in harmony with the omniscient

Relax and Never underestimate your power.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?